In Colombia, police departments need to manage data and classified information of citizens in large amount. For convenient and classified protection purposes, the officials require a device that can meet the portable and classified standard in order to enhance working efficiency for local police departments.
Colombia government reached a cooperation with Chainway and applied biometric technology to achieve classified information management.
- Due to local population mobility, local police have to register and capture in mobile.
- The traditional method as stationary fingerprint register device will seriously affect the working efficiency.
- The fingerprint data need to safely protected to avoid lawbreaker to steal and track. Meanwhile, to avoid fake fingerprint data have been registered, the device hardware needs to reach special purposes.
To meet the project’ requirements, Colombia authority cooperated with Shenzhen Chainway Information Technology Co., Ltd, aiming to enhance data protection and anti-fake fingerprint feature, C71 has integrated Morpho MSO CBM-E3 module to realize high-secure fingerprint capture and identification.
The data can be uploaded to police server after the fingerprint information have been captured and the captured data are encrypted by end-user app to make sure its information security.
The MSO CBM-E3 module can help the police to identify fake fingerprint for special cases. What’s more, NFC function could be used to scan and read HF IC cards such as person’s identification, GPS function integrated to the PDA helps to locate position data. And camera is available to take photographs of the crime scene.
All data, photos and other information can be timely transmitted to the backend system via GPRS.
- It improved Colombia police data collection system to be more intelligent and scientific. There was a substantial increase in working efficiency and enhance the convenience feature.
- Automated data collection facilitated the operation of citizen and immigration management.
- GPS positioning and photo capturing made it more efficient to deal with special cases.
- All data, images and other information could be transmitted over the wireless network to the background system in real time. It became more convenient for administrators to monitor and manage high-secure information.